SALVADOR CAETANO AUTO ÁFRICA, SGPS, S.A.
Salvador Caetano Auto África and its subsidiaries respect individual privacy and value the confidence of their customers and partners, thus we ensure information security and the rights of customers, prospective customers and employees.
Data processing controller:
SALVADOR CAETANO AUTO ÁFRICA, SGPS, S.A., legal person 506873307, with main office in Lake Towers, Rua Daciano Baptista Marques, 245, Edifício D, 4º C, 4400-671 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, (hereinafter SALVADOR CAETANO ÁFRICA) is the entity responsible for processing the personal data and all the information collected about you.
Although they carry out their activity using the brands that we represent, dealers and our local partners are legally independent entities. Hence, they will also be responsible for processing your data where there is a need to pass on your data to third parties.
On the other hand, dealers and local partners may also undertake independent collections of your data directly from you and have their own privacy policies, for which reason you should contact such entities in case of change or question about the use that they make of your data. In such cases, Salvador Caetano África will take no responsibility or intervention in how such entities process your personal data.
In the context of trade relations as well as through access to our websites, computer applications, social networks, blogs, chat rooms, telephone contact, landing pages, the following information may be collected:
· Identification (name, civil and tax identification numbers, etc.).
· Contact (address, telephone number, email address, etc.).
· Employment status (occupation and employment status, etc.).
· Personal situation (date of birth, marital status, household, etc.).
· Payment information (credit card number, expiration date and CVV code, IBAN).
· Customer history (shopping record, preferences, satisfaction surveys, orders, contracts and other conditions, claims filed, etc.).
· Use of computer and social networking platforms (preference for our products directly or indirectly demonstrated on different websites, social networks, search engines).
· Vehicle and use thereof (brand, model, registration date, number of kilometres, record of service and interventions, etc.).
Using the information collected:
Personal data that we collect about you will be used solely for the purposes stated:
· Presenting commercial proposals and selling our products and services,
· Ensuring legal guarantee of our products and services and responding to requests for technical assistance,
· Marketing, email, phone and social networking contacts and presenting new offers and campaigns, new products, new conditions of current products; at any time, you can tell us that you no longer wish to be contacted for these purposes.
· Complying with legal obligations and responding to legal, taxation, regulation and supervision entities.
· Assessing your experience in using our products and services.
· Right of access;
· Right to correction;
· Right to deletion;
· Right to objecting to processing;
· Right to data portability;
· Right to withdraw consent, if applicable.
Your information is stored on computer systems and respective databases, ensuring high safety parameters, through technical and organisational measures against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorised access to them.
Storage of data:
The information is stored for the time strictly necessary to comply with the purposes that dictated its collection, in compliance with applicable legislation.
Deletion of information:
At any time you may request deletion of your personal information and data, without prejudice to the need to preserve it to meet legislative requirements.
Sharing information and personal data:
Your personal data may in some cases be shared among the different subsidiary companies of Salvador Caetano África, partners, suppliers, service providers, financial institutions, customer support services, which ensure safety in the processing thereof, in accordance with the legislation on personal data protection.
In some cases, there may be transfer of personal data outside your country of origin, namely to Portugal, and such transfer is ensured by data transfer in accordance with contractual clauses aimed at transferring personal data between the EU and third countries, as specified in Directive 95/46/EC.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored on your computer or smartphone via the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, and as such not including your personal data.
Salvador Caetano África uses, on its websites, cookies for improving the performance and navigation experience of their customers/users, increasing, on the one hand, speed and response efficiency and, on the other hand, removing the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Cookies can be:
— Essential, allowing you to browse the website and access the reserved area, allowing, through anonymous information collection, to help improve the way the website works and understand what interests our users. We use these cookies, in particular, to record visits for statistical processing. Acceptance of these cookies is a condition to use our website;
— Functional, allowing recalling the data to access the reserved area. You may, at any time, control whether these cookies are used, through the settings of your browser or application;
— Advertising, allowing to direct advertising according to the interests of each user, so as to target advertising campaigns according to browsing habits, while also allowing you to link to social networks such as Linkedin, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, among others, in order to target advertising on those websites also. We use these cookies in particular to inform you of new products or campaigns in force and share other relevant content. You may, at any time, control whether these cookies are used, through the settings of your browser or application.
Data Protection Officer
SALVADOR CAETANO ÁFRICA appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at the address email@example.com.
For further information you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.